- Students must fill the Google form provided on the website or social media administrating the idea about the prototype.
- Students must bring the raw material themselves in order to build the working prototype.
- Hazardous materials will be strictly prohibited. Any team found bringing hazardous materials will be penalized and/or disqualified from the event.
- Registration fee should be deposited on the following venue once the selection is confirmed:
b)Robotics Association of Nepal
c)Nepal Innovation Lab
- Supporting materials will be provided in the event venue through maker spaces.
- The projects will be selected by the organizing committee.
- Each school is able to send maximum two teams [One junior(8 to 11-year-olds) and One senior team(12 to 14-year-olds)].
- Participating team must bring one assistant teacher or guardian along with them in order to ensure their participation.
If you have further questions please contact email@example.com